Caroline Bauman, Law Fellow
Caroline joined Rosenblum Immigration Law, PLLC in 2022. She earned a Bachelor of Laws and a Master’s in Contracts Law in Brazil and has been a member of the Brazilian Bar since 2016. In 2023, she earned her LL.M. in International and Comparative Law from The George Washington University in Washington, DC. In Brazil, Caroline worked on in-house corporate counsel deals, concentrating on real estate and private commercial contracts, as well as family and consumer protection law.
Caroline is fluent in Portuguese and English.
- The George Washington University (Washington, D.C.), LL.M., in International and Comparative Law, 2023
- Paulista Law School (Sao Paulo, Brazil), Master in Contracts Law, 2018
- Paulista University (Sao Paulo, Brazil), J.D., 2015
Prior Professional Experience
- Viacao Piracicabana, Corporate Counsel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Amary & Ortolan PLLC, Paralegal and Associate, Sao Paulo, Brazil