Caroline Bauman, Assistant
Caroline joined Rosenblum Immigration Law, PLLC in 2022 to pursue her interest in U.S. Immigration Law. Caroline earned a Bachelor of Laws degree in Brazil and has been a member of the Brazilian Bar since 2016. She possesses a Master’s degree in Contracts Law. She is currently an LL.M. candidate in International and Comparative Law at The George Washington University and expects to graduate in 2023. Caroline has focused on in-house corporate counsel deals, concentrating on real estate demands and private commercial contracts. She also has experience with family and consumer protection law.
She is fluent in Portuguese and English.
- The George Washington University, LL.M., in International and Comparative Law (expected, May
- Paulista Law School (Brazil), LL.M. in Contracts Law, 2018
- Paulista University (Brazil), J.D., 2015
Prior Professional Experience
- Viacao Piracicabana, Corporate Counsel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Amary & Ortolan PLLC, Paralegal and Associate, Sao Paulo, Brazil