We provide comprehensive immigration representation to individuals, families, nonprofit organizations, and companies. Our practice focuses on obtaining employment-based temporary visas and permanent residence, family-sponsored permanent residence, naturalization, asylum, and a range of other immigration benefits. We represent clients in filings before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Department of Labor, and Department of State and in permanent residence and citizenship interviews before the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”). Specifically, our work includes:
- Employment-Based Temporary Visas: We represent employers and foreign national employees to obtain temporary work visas including but not limited to H-1B, H-1B1, L-1, O-1, TN, E-3, H-3, B-1, and J-1 waivers.
- Employment-Based Permanent Residence: We work with employers and foreign national employees to obtain permanent residence through the labor certification process or by qualifying the employee as an Alien of Extraordinary Ability, a Multinational Executive or Manager, or for a National Interest Waiver.
- Family-Sponsored Permanent Residence: We work with foreign nationals and their U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident family members to obtain permanent residence both from within the United States as well as through the U.S. consulates abroad. When the application for permanent residence occurs within the United States, we represent our client at their USCIS interview. We assist in filing the I-751 petition to remove conditions on permanent residence for those who were married for less than two years when the green card was issued. Finally, we provide assistance to family members seeking temporary K-1 and K-3 visas.
- Naturalization: We represent permanent residents seeking to become naturalized U.S. Citizens by filing naturalization applications, preparing clients for their naturalization examination and interview, and representing them at their naturalization interview with USCIS.
- Asylum: We assist foreign nationals who have a well-founded fear of persecution in their home countries on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion to obtain asylum or withholding of removal.
- Other Immigration Benefits: We assist clients to obtain Employment Authorization, travel and reentry documents, changes of status, and extensions of stay. We also assist clients in humanitarian matters such as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, Medical Deferred Action, Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, Refugee/Asylee Adjustment, Humanitarian Parole, and VAWA Relief, among other matters.