Amanda H. Bøllehuus Arneson
Amanda H. Bøllehuus Arneson advises individuals and organizations on immigration and nationality law. She helps secure temporary visas, permanent residence, citizenship, asylum, and other immigration benefits for foreign nationals and employers and family members seeking to sponsor foreign nationals.
Amanda has worked in immigration law since 2017. During law school, she worked full time while pursuing her degree as an evening student. As a student, she also worked as a Student Attorney at the Immigrant Justice Clinic where she represented clients before the Arlington Asylum Office and USCIS. She is fluent in both the English and Danish languages, and has professional working proficiency in Swedish, Norwegian, and German.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2023
- University of Southern Denmark, M.A. in American Studies, 2015
- American University, graduate courses in Applied Politics, Fall 2014
- University of Copenhagen, B.A. in English, 2013
- Washington College, undergraduate courses in Political Science, Fall 2012
- District of Columbia
Prior Professional Experience
- Lichtman & Rosenblum, PLLC, Washington, DC
- The Danish-American Foundation & Fulbright Commission, Copenhagen, Denmark
- The Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Foreign Desk, Washington, DC
- U.S. Embassy Denmark, Copenhagen